Please read our terms and conditions of use for this website which are detailed below.
All rights including copyright in the content of the BestBETSforvets.org website are owned and controlled by The University of Nottingham.
While every effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. This site is intended to be used by veterinary professionals only, and will be most relevant to those working in UK practice. Readers are reminded that the nature of veterinary literature means that the information presented here may not reflect current best evidence, and may not be accepted practice. Readers use this information at their own risk. The information contained on this site does NOT constitute veterinary advice. Neither the site owners, designers or hosting company shall be held responsible for any damage actual or consequential, arising as a result of any use of this site and any liability is expressly excluded.
The term ‘BestBETs for Vets’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for information purposes only. They do not signify any endorsement of the website(s) content or affiliation to or with the owner of such website(s) Any liability with regard to the content of such linked website(s) is expressly excluded.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by and subject to the laws of England & Wales.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2013 The University of Nottingham. All rights reserved.